6.04.2007

Rock n Roll

In honor of my shoulder feeling better then acquiring a fabulously crispy sun burn that makes wearing clothes feel like a million little needles, I am going to post a few of my favorite etsy artists. Actually, the real inspiration for the artists I chose are all the river rocks I collected after I burned myself floating down the river at a family reunion this weekend. After the bad choice in non-waterproof sunblock, I decided it was best to play babysitter and amused myself with finding interesting stones while the kids hunted for fish with these awesome $2 toy nets. I love it when kids find more amusement in the cheapy stuff. Anyway, here are some very talented people who work with stones and pebbles (or at least imitate it well.)


Ashleyjewelry's fabulous rock pieces


Beth Cyr Fine Art Jewelry


Ad libitum- as you like it


Created by Abbe Ciulla of The Offbeat Artisans


Hardflower Studios


Kim Westad Ceramics

3 comments:

All Blog Spots said...

nice blog

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. Thanks for sharing all those talented folks!

Ashley said...

Thanks for including my rock ring. I love river rocks and rock hunting too!